Wanted: Freelance 3D Game Designer
Do you want to work with a company that are fun, hard working and deliver excellence ? If the answer is yes, then read further.
We are looking to hire a freelance 3D Game Designer that will work closely with our team at Thunderbite to produce stunning looking products for our customers. You will be mostly designing the look and feel of the games we develop as well as working on designs for our clients based on assets delivered by them on a project basis.
We are a company that builds and provides marketing promotions for clients with a special emphasis on the Gaming industry. The campaigns Thunderbite delivers are bespoke and we are always open to new concepts and innovative ways of working to produce a quality service. In order to do this well, we are all passionate, highly motivated and extremely proud of what we do and we are looking for another individual that possesses those attributes.
We all work in separate locations and even separate countries so logistics isn’t a priority, but you have to be able to work independently though still as a part of a team, your communication skills are therefore one of the keys to success.
We aim to be the best at what we do and need a talented 3D Game Designer that is both eager and determined to produce games within our promotions that are exciting, new and engaging that will surprise, please and bring our whole game range to the next level.
Have a look at our website for reference https://thunderbite.com
The skills we are looking for
- Experience / knowledge in 3D game design
- Proven experience in 3D game design
- The ability to turn an idea or delivered assets into an engaging interactive masterpiece
Bonus points for experience with
- Working remotely
- Managing your own time
- Delivering assets to a technical team
- Freelance position on a project basis only
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Pay: dependent on the project
- Based anywhere around the world
How to apply
We would love to see some examples of your work, engaging, interactive apps / demos built with the skill-set required for the job, your blog (if you have one) and a cover letter with answers to at least the following questions:
- Why would you like to work with Thunderbite?
- Can you share at least one piece of work you are really proud of and which falls inline with the job specifications.
- Can you give us a brief description about your background, how do you work, what motivates you and how do you manage to work remotely?
Please send all of the above in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to personally respond to every single application that at least has the word “pineapple” mentioned in the cover letter, so we can easily filter out the time wasters that have not read this specification.
We hope to hear from you soon!